cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How can i import the CSV or JSON file in Thingworx and put in a Data Table?

mpagliotta
1-Newbie

How can i import a CSV JSON file? I tried to the import button (data radio button) it told me that was imported successful the file. But where is imported?

How can i work on it with things, shape thing or template thing?

Thanks in advance!

33 REPLIES 33

So i have to run the service (asynched) from the mashup and will work. Thanks! I will try.

HI All,

Actually How to generate the CSV or Excel file,inside the Sum Column Name Like AssertNo and Name like that. How to display last 3 months details in CSV file and also i have to generate the CSV file.........How Can u please tell me .please.

nv-21
1-Newbie
(To:dcbb)

Hi all how u

Hi,

I had gone through the steps in this url "https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/How-can-i-import-the-CSV-or-JSON-file-in-Thingworx-and-put-in-a/m-p/508472"

Even I cant see the ParseCSVService in the list of services in my Thing created.

Kindly share me the resolution for the above issue along with steps to take the CSV file to the widgets in my mashup in Runtime.

Thanks in advance!

Top Tags