cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Dynamic Grid based on the list values

dsenniappan
1-Newbie

Dynamic Grid based on the list values

Hello everyone,

It's my first post here and Thingworx is great !!. I'm just getting started and I need an advise on dynamic grid usage. I have a Tree widget(Network input) , populating list of machines. Based on the selection of the machine (tree-id) , i have a list box populating values (machine high level parameters). For each high level parameter there are several low level parameters which i have in infotable. What i would like to see is , when the high level parameter is selected in the list , the grid should display the low level parameter. The grid must be dynamic to adjust to the number of different low level parameters. Can someone help with me it, Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dinesh,

A part of Pai Chung solution, you can also have different mashups to show different data ( columns or widgets ) and, each time you select a node on the Tree you call a service which returns the Mashup to load on the right side ( and you load it on the Contained Mashup widget ).

Carles.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:dsenniappan)

You will lose Selected Row ability but you can use 'Show All Columns' property of the Grid.

Hi Dinesh,

A part of Pai Chung solution, you can also have different mashups to show different data ( columns or widgets ) and, each time you select a node on the Tree you call a service which returns the Mashup to load on the right side ( and you load it on the Contained Mashup widget ).

Carles.

Top Tags