cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to connect two service to one session

dcbb
1-Newbie

How to connect two service to one session

enable.PNG

I Have doubt How to connect two service to one session, If I added it will show one popup you have already added to this session.But How is it Possible Can you please tell me...........

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:dcbb)

Could you please clarify what you are trying to do - is your goal to connect two services to the same session parameter?  It would be easier for us to help if we had a better understanding/picture of the problem.

You can write a new helper service that combines the data and bind that output.

Hi Daba,

You can't bind two data sources ( All Data, Selected Row, Expression/Validator Result, Mashup Parameters,... ) to the same data target, that's what you are trying to do and that's the reason you get the message.

Said this, you can do what Sajid said, build another service on the same thing or on a Helper thing which combines both data into one. Or depending on what you are trying to do, you can use an Expression Widget which combines both Datas into one. Or also, showing / hidding multiple widgets, with the corresponding data bindings each, and show one hide the other depending on the current Interface state.

Best Regards,

Carles.

Top Tags