cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Unwanted Horizontal scroll in Repeater

rk-31
1-Newbie

Unwanted Horizontal scroll in Repeater

Hi,

I have much data to show to the user in repeater so I am unchecking the property HideInnerScrollbars ​of Repeater widget. When I load the page repeater showing the vertical scroll bar that I was expected.

But when I just click on repeater anywhere I am getting Horizontal scroll bar And repeater widget is shaking. How to avoid this unwanted behavior ?

Thanks

Siva

4 REPLIES 4
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:rk-31)

Raju, by getting a scroll bar, does it show up when you select a row in the Repeater? And can you expand on the shaking part? Are the scroll bars going back and forth?

rk-31
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Yes, When I select row.. Horizontal scrollbar coming.

And you understood correct on shaking part.

Thanks

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:rk-31)

What version of ThingWorx and what browser are you trying it on? Can you try a different browser? The repeater is on a panel, correct?

Hi Siva,

I've never used that property, but still without using it you will have a hard time ( if you have a complex repeater/mashup ) to get ride of Scrollbars at all, I thrown the towel a long ago about it I can't be on help here, and I think it's not possible to get rid of it all ( at the same time, you may think that you got ride of it on one browser, to then realize that on another browser they appear ).

Best Luck,

Carles.

Top Tags