cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Who can help me ,supply a workbook or user guide for Thingworx 7.0 ?

pzhang
1-Newbie

I can't get any resource,such as pdf or help document.I want to know how to use thingworx and design any APP.

I want to study thingworx.

6 REPLIES 6

Peter, you can follow the ThingWorx - Getting Started Guide , at the end of this document you have a link ​to a page called "Where To Find ThingWorx Documentation" which includes version 7.1.

Let me know if this helps.

My account is a basic level account,So there are many documents that I can't access.Such as follow link:

PTC Support Reference Documents (Click here for the PTC Support Documents page)

ThingWorx C SDK

and many link on the page https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS232833&lang=en_US.

When I visit the above link,the website will show :

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

You are currently setup with a Basic PTC.com Account that does not provide access to this area of eSupport. This means that you may have an active PTC Global Support agreement however you have not yet Upgraded your Account to reflect your Support entitlements. To access this area please Upgrade Your Account.

Or

PTC.com Account Not Authorized

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. (xxxxxxx)

Please verify your account status. You can upgrade your account and change your name, email address, password, and personal demographic data at this link.

Who can help me ,if possilbe,could supply a document of ThingWorx X Fundamentals Workbook and relevant files.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:pzhang)

Peter, have you checked out our Developer Zone and the PTC University eLearning section?

pzhang
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

There aren't documents that can be downloaded in Developer Zone,

and the PTC University elearning isn't free.

Hi Peter,

This one is accessible for basic account. Digital Media Publisher . It covers most of the ThingWorx functionalities.

The help center may be your resource, it is accessible here - Thingworx 7 Help Center

Top Tags