cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Edge Micro server configuration and communication ​with Thingworx utility

pupadhyay
1-Newbie

Edge Micro server configuration and communication ​with Thingworx utility

Thingworx utility “Software content management” & “Asset Management”  has only description about web pages only , Is there any documents/utility which describe about Edge Micro server configuration and communication ​with these utility , so i can test/learn  complete flow of demo , currently i have deployed these two utility in Tomcat I am able to see the webpage nut i am not able to perform any action like package/firmware publishing in device and asset manager is not showing any asset in webpage.

Questions:-

1:- Is there any docs which describe about complete workflow, like push package to device and update the firmware using these utilities.

2:- All the mashup in utility is not editable, How can i customize it to build my own application.

Thanks,

Pankaj,

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:pupadhyay)

Do you have a link to the Utilities documentation?

Here is the part on SCM

http://support.ptc.com/cs/help/thingworx_hc/thingworxutil_7.0_hc/en/Converge_SCM.html#styler-id1.1.1.5.17.1

Top Tags