cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Is there a way to enable/disable arrow selecting for lists?

cjones-5
1-Newbie

Is there a way to enable/disable arrow selecting for lists?

We have previously been able to select different items from a list by using the arrow keys. Currently that feature has been lost on some pages, but remains in others. I don't recall any changes that could have caused this. We looked into the properties to try and figure out what could have caused this but didn't find anything. Is this something we can control or is it a fluke?

4 REPLIES 4
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:cjones-5)

Cameron, I believe you can use arrow keys for a Dropdown type-list to navigate; and not with the Radio button type or the standard list type.

Thanks Aanjan Ravi​, both are the standard list type but one does allow us to use arrow keys for it. Similar to how you can use arrow keys for a grid.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:cjones-5)

Do you recall a specific version where you were able to do it in the standard list view? I tested out couple versions, and the Dropdown view was the only list type that would let me use arrow keys.

We have not upgraded since I've begun working with thingworx. We are on version 6.0

Top Tags