cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx 7.2 Mashup auto update from value stream

pyekula
1-Newbie

Thingworx 7.2 Mashup auto update from value stream

Hi,

I could not able to find documentation on automatically updating data in Mashup. This is actually included in Thingworx 7.2 enhancements (attached release notes).

Could you refer me some documentation where I can learn how to bind value stream such as datachanged to mashup.

Regards,

Penchalaiah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Mashup is updating when ​checkbox labeled 'Automatically update values when able' is checked of GetProperties Service.

But in my scenario there are multiple things like Asset1, Asset2, Asset3 etc. Those base thing template is 'PlantTemplate'. I am displaying values of all the properties of Asset1, Asset2, Asset3..... into a mashup using own service which contain a script code Things['ThingName'].GetPropertyValues() where ThingName is Asset1, Asset2.. etc.

So I want to know is there any way to update and display properties values into mashup without using 'Auto Refresh' widget when I use Things['ThingName'].GetPropertyValues() to get values?

Sorry for delay. I also faced same situation. One solution is to limit no of assets been displayed in page. For example if we have 20 things to be displayed in page, we would need to add 20 dynamic template pointing to 20 things on first page. If we cannot limit no of things being displayed on a screen. Auto refresh only available option right now, since thingworx mashup don't add thingtemplates in runtime, only design time.

Top Tags