cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to Reset data form in thingworx

dcbb
1-Newbie

How to Reset data form in thingworx

Hi All,

I have form if you enter data and click save button it added but if i click on reset button, How to Reset data can you please tell me.........

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:dcbb)

Dada, have you already tried calling the ResetToDefaultValue service? You can call this on the TextBox widget (among some other widgets) this should allow you to reset the value in the box to the Default value

dcbb
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

can you please tell me point to point....

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:dcbb)

Dada, here's some screenshot to help you get going

1. Configure Bindings for the Button which should trigger the event so the ResetInputsToDefaultValues service could kick in

2. On the Configure Widget window Select the Clicked Event and then Click on the Triggered Services and there you can see the possibility to reset the values for complete Mashup or you can individually select the TextBox or the NumbericBox which needs to be resetted once the button is clicked

Once this is done click on Done > Save the Mashup and this should be it. Now when the button is pressed the values will be reset to default value if you have it set for that particular box widget.

Hope this helps.

dcbb
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

Thank you for now because I will do tomorrow.

Top Tags