cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Refresh mashup as soon as I open the page

fmanniti
9-Granite

Refresh mashup as soon as I open the page

My mashup looks like this

those three widget all tell me the temperature of the things.

As you can see from the image, they show no datas untill page is refreshed (which happens when I wait for a while the temperature changes or I change the Thing from the List to the right).

I don't like this and I'd like to see values as soon as I open the page so I was thinking about set a autorefresh when I open the page.

May you tell me how to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Fabio,

You can select the ' Mashup Loaded ' check box when you add your entity service to your Mashup. This invokes your service when the mashup is loaded and service will pull the data.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Fabio,

You can select the ' Mashup Loaded ' check box when you add your entity service to your Mashup. This invokes your service when the mashup is loaded and service will pull the data.

Thank you

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:fmanniti)

Fabio, I would also try with the AutoRefresh widget. Does it not help to have it your way? Secondly, I think you'll have to ensure that there is a new value, if you are only showing changed values to display when the page loads.

I am using the autorefresh widget.

My gadget is so made:

Entity: DynamicThingTemplate

Service: GetProperties

Widget: Gauge, AutoRefresh

Gauge is bind to Temperature property from DynamicThingTemplate

AutoRefresh is bind to GetProperties so, yes, it will refresh when a new value is set. But this is what I want to change

Top Tags