cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

WTreeTable Events

ses
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

WTreeTable Events

Hi Experts,

I was able to show data populated in WTreeTable.

Now, I want to trigger an event when I click on the leaf node.

I want to call a service, with the leaf-node name as the parameter to the service.

Can anyone help in doing this?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
ttielebein
12-Amethyst
(To:ses)

Hello, I am not sure what you mean by WTreeTable. Is this from an extension of some kind?

ses
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:ttielebein)

Yes Tori. Itz a part of Windchill extension.

If my need can be served with TreeTable, then it is also fine if you put some guideline in it.

Thanks

ttielebein
12-Amethyst

Can you take a screenshot of where you are seeing this? I asked a member of the Windchill Connector team for guidance, and they still were not sure to what you are referring. Do you mean to say Tree Widget? That, I have heard of.

ses
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:ttielebein)

I am referring to WTree Table.

Pls see the screenshot.

Thankstree table.png

ttielebein
12-Amethyst

So, I am not sure which extension includes this widget, but for the Tree Widget, in order to set up an event when a new leaf node is selected, you can try using the SelectionChanged event and tie that to a service of some kind. You'd have to bind an Infotable-providing service to the data on the table, and then bind a service to SelectionChanged on that service that as part of running would check to see if the selected item is a leaf node. If this doesn't work, then you will probably have to develop a customer widget. Documentation for that can be found in the Help Center.

Hope this helps!

Tori

Top Tags