cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to implement a login page in Thingworx, username and password values should be maintained in the database and after verifying the credentials the mashup page should be loaded.

psaxena
1-Newbie

How to implement a login page in Thingworx, username and password values should be maintained in the database and after verifying the credentials the mashup page should be loaded.

username and password should be maintained as properties of a thing and when user enters the credentials it should be verified and a mashup should be loaded on login.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kmagdum
12-Amethyst
(To:psaxena)

Hi,

You can create an organization and while creating you can mention which mashup to be loaded as Home screen. ThingWorx will build a default login page for each organization.

Login_Page.png

An organization’s form page can be accessed with: <server name>/Thingworx/FormLogin/<Organization Name>.

For more details you can check ThingWorx Help Center.

Thanks,

Ketan

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
kmagdum
12-Amethyst
(To:psaxena)

Hi,

You can create an organization and while creating you can mention which mashup to be loaded as Home screen. ThingWorx will build a default login page for each organization.

Login_Page.png

An organization’s form page can be accessed with: <server name>/Thingworx/FormLogin/<Organization Name>.

For more details you can check ThingWorx Help Center.

Thanks,

Ketan

Hi Ketan,

Yes it worked. Thanks.

bkanipakam-2
4-Participant
(To:kmagdum)

Hello Kethan,

Is there a way to customize the login screen mashup?

Regards,

Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

You can customize the login page with logo, prompt and through style definitions. You can mention it while creating/editing the organization. The users which are available on the ThingWorx server and under the Organization can login through that page.

What is your requirement for customization?

Thanks,

Ketan

New_Org_Page.png

bkanipakam-2
4-Participant
(To:kmagdum)

Hello Kethan,

Thanks for the response. I want to customize as show in the attached image. I am able to format the background colors, login image, button and not able to format the background with an image/design. Can we customize as shown in 2nd picture with an image/text as water mark.

Twx customization.png

30934_2500243_260088_image.jpg

Thanks,

Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

I don't think this customization is not possible with ThingWorx Organization Login Page. But let me check and get back to you.

Thanks,

Ketan

Hi everyone,

was a solution ever provided for this? I am facing the same requirement and would like to add a dropdown button to the Organization Login Page where the user can select the domain.

Thanks!

Francisco

CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:fhernand)

Hi, Francisco.

Ketan's post above was marked as the correct answer for this. Try that out and see if it is helpful for you.

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

Thanks Craig,

that was the correct answer to create a login screen, but not to customize that login screen.

The last comment from Ketan was:

I don't think this customization is not possible with ThingWorx Organization Login Page. But let me check and get back to you.

I would like to know if he ever found out.

Thanks

Top Tags