cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Responsive Tab

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot

Responsive Tab

Hi,

I have used Responsive tab with 2 tabs and I want to alter the width/length of these tabs according to my mashup space.But responsive tab widget don't provide any width/length properties.

Please let me know how can I change the width of tabs in Responsive tabs widget.

Attached snapshots.

x.PNG

y.PNG

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Tarun,

As it's a responsive tabs widget, it's responsive, hence you can't modify width and height, it's automatic depending on the container mashup.

If you want to make it on a fixed size:

• Change the responsive tabs widget for the non responsive one
  • Put your responsive tabs widget inside a non responsive panel

Best Regards,

Carles,

I have to have responsive tab as per requirements.

Thanks.

Tarun, as Carles noted, Responsive Tabs are meant to automatically adjust it's height and width based on the container it is placed in. You would need to use the standard Tabs widget instead.

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot
(To:Aanjan)

Yeah. I used that only for the time being.

Thanks Ravi/Carles

Hi Tarun, As far as i know, there is no option to changes the width of the responsive widget, responsive widgets will always occupy entire container (responsive), only way is to use either non responsive tabs (you will have to use panel as container) or change layout according to your needs.

Regards,

Siva

Siva,

Only way I have found so far is to increase length of the Text on tabs but that's not a good idea.

Please let me know if there's any other way to alter Responsive tabs's tabs width according to needs.

TIA.

Top Tags