cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How can i use data science methods in TW?

mpatel-21
2-Guest

How can i use data science methods in TW?

Hello Expert ,

I am learning data scientist with Python ,R ,Machine learning etc. stuff , So can Thingworx provide facility for data scientist ? So I can use TW for data scientist. Or some facility provide like Machine learning , R etc.

regards,

Mayank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:mpatel-21)

Hi Mayank,

I agree with Carles, You can try a free 30 day trial of ThingWorx Analytics at this link​ if you are interested in trying it out first hand.

Thanks,

John

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Look at ThingWork Analytics

jgreiner
12-Amethyst

Hi Mayank,

I agree with Carles, You can try a free 30 day trial of ThingWorx Analytics at this link​ if you are interested in trying it out first hand.

Thanks,

John

Hi Mayank,

TWX Analytics is to bring data science to the masses. Maybe you're a bit over educated for TWX Analytics. You will see that TWX can bring up fast results in a fraction of time compared to R and with much less required knowledge. Anyhow I can promise you will miss the ability to fine-tune and trick-it. Anyhow I also suggest to use the free evaluation and get an idea how far you can get today with limited effort.

Stefan

Mayank Patel​ You are using languages like Python and R to design and Program your analytics engine. Thingworx provide integrated mechanism for the same .

It would be of great help to you to compare your result coming from your algorithm , to that of Analytics engine used by Thingworx .

You can provide us the feedback , if you find the Thingworx Analytics useful smart.

mchehaibi
5-Regular Member

Hi Mayank ,

If you want to test using ThingWorx Analyticsplease refer to the below link for a quick start :

Homepage - Developer Zone : ThingWorx

Best Regards,

Amine

Top Tags