cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

MonitoringAlertSummary mashup

fmanniti
9-Granite

MonitoringAlertSummary mashup

Hello, may you please give me some help with the MonitoringAlertSummary mashup?

First of all I have a question: is it possible to edit it? I would like to change some information in the grid configuration and I would also like to change the style.

Second thing, I need make in my master a light which can have three colors:

green if there is no new alert

red if there are new alerts

yellow if there are new alerts, which have been seen but still unacknowledged.

Do you know where I can take informations about the acknowledge?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:fmanniti)

Fabio, since 'MonitoringAlertSummary' is a system object, you cannot edit it. As Horia noted, you can duplicate the Mashup to check how it's wired around. You can use State Based Formatting for to get different styles/ colors for your use case. Here's a video link as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Fabio, I would duplicate the MonitoringAlertSummary mashup and double check dependencies. Then I can edit it without worries.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Fabio, since 'MonitoringAlertSummary' is a system object, you cannot edit it. As Horia noted, you can duplicate the Mashup to check how it's wired around. You can use State Based Formatting for to get different styles/ colors for your use case. Here's a video link as well.

fmanniti
9-Granite
(To:Aanjan)

Yes, in the end I created my own grid with my own service but, for the sake of knowledge, where I can find the mashup? Because I cannot see it inside the mashup list in the composer

Aanjan
9-Granite

Since it is a system object, it is hidden by default. You can either go to the All section or the Mashup section, click on 'Advanced' next to the search box and select 'Show System Objects'.

Top Tags