cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

FontLabel widget not working

rmiller-9
5-Regular Member

FontLabel widget not working

I imported the FontLabel widget and it brought in the media files plus the FontLabel mashup.  It looks fine in the composer, but when I 'view mashup,' the text does not appear whether or not i type into the text box.

Two questions:

1. any guesses what's wrong?

2. how do I upload my own fonts?  Instructions say "Upload the TTF font that you want to use as a Media Entity in the ThingWorx Composer."  To upload an entity to media takes an XML file.  The code 39 and 128 entities are already in place.  How do I get/generate one of these for a true-type-font?

vs. 

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:rmiller-9)

Use any TTF file and use that to create a new media entity. That then becomes the newly added font

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rmiller-9)

Hi Rob Miller,

Which ThingWorx version are you using?

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

I have exactly the same issue as Rob. We have ThingWorx version 7.2.0-b155 in use.

One concern I have using the Font Label extension is that it is not supported. It would be great to have such component allowing usage of any fonts which would be supported.

Regards,

Eero Penttinen

I got this working now with mashups.

rflanagan
5-Regular Member
(To:EP_7810686)

I'm having a similar issue in mashups.  How did you get it to work?

Top Tags