cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Data on mashup not being loaded

gkathale
1-Newbie

Data on mashup not being loaded

Hi I have connected to HomeLight0 as in tutorials still I an not getting the values on mashup. What can be possible errors?

9 REPLIES 9

How do you have the service bound? Is it to a grid widget? I am not familiar with this tutorial, but if you send a screenshot of the widgets and their data bindings, I may be able to spot some issue.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:gkathale)

Gaurav, what tutorial are you following? Are you getting any errors on your Mashup or is it blank?

Hi Ravi I am using the tutorial given on thingworx website to connect to Raspberry pi. Followed all the steps but I am not getting any properties for HomeLight0

@Ravi Anjan , Per my understanding he  is Following the http://developer.thingworx.com/guides/thingworx-raspberry-pi-quickstart  to connect raspberry PI to Thingworx Server.

Gaurav Kathale​ , are you getting the values in Properties of your HomeLight0 ?

Hi Ravi I am using the tutorial given on thingworx website to connect to Raspberry pi. Followed all the steps but I am not getting any properties for HomeLight0

Please provide some more visual inputs  or on mashup itself you can see log or debug info else go directly in TW monitoring

You are not getting values of Properties on HomeLight0 on thingworx , are you sure your Edge and HomeLight0 are connected ?

If its connected , then have you  done the bindings ?

If its not connected then there could be several reasons for that . Please attach screenshots of the console where you are getting  connected to ThingWorx Server.

I think this would make me sure that I'm connected

Hey Gaurav,

What tutorial are you doing? And did you connect a service to the widget in the Mashup? Are you able to show a screen shot of your Mashup?

Top Tags