cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Grid Column Sizing

byutz
1-Newbie

Grid Column Sizing

I am using a layout in a responsive mashup that is housing a grid.  When displayed my columns all look normal, except for my last one which expands all the way to the edge of the screen.  Is there a way to have all columns expand the same amount to fill the screen without setting any static widths?  I would like it to look good on all monitors not just one!  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:agondek)

Hi everyone.

There are currently no plans to correct this issue in the current Grid Widget.  It is recommended to use the Advanced Grid Widget which can currently be downloaded from the PTC Marketplace, but may be added to the core product in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:byutz)

Brian, what version of ThingWorx are you using? I believe this was an issue in the older versions, and was fixed in 5.5. The last column is not an empty column, correct?

byutz
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

I am using version 6.5.  Thanks!

qn
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

I have the same issue (ThingWorx 6.5.6 Postgre). The last column of InfoTable expand all to the edge of the container. And sometime, there's also a small column empty with empty header and without grid under the header.

gsee
1-Newbie

Did anyone have success with resolving this? I'm experiencing the same issue in 6.6.

Aanjan
9-Granite

I did a quick check on couple versions, and looks like this has resurfaced on the newer versions (6.5, 6.6 and 7.0). I'll track the submitted jira and post any updates here, as we currently don't have a fix scheduled yet.

I am still facing same issue with 7.2.2, Any idea by when it will be fixed. It gives a weird look.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:nparikh)

Nirav, I checked the status and looks like we don't have a version yet. I'll reach out internally and see when this can possibly be rectified.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:nparikh)

I am joining the herd, so the speak, TW 7.2.3 still the same. Looks weird.

fblondy
1-Newbie

Waiting since 5.0 ...

agondek
11-Garnet
(To:fblondy)

Still no resolution for this? Noticed this happening in 8.2

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:agondek)

Hi everyone.

There are currently no plans to correct this issue in the current Grid Widget.  It is recommended to use the Advanced Grid Widget which can currently be downloaded from the PTC Marketplace, but may be added to the core product in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags