cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Want to bind service data directly to stream.

aagarwal
1-Newbie

Want to bind service data directly to stream.

I am getting real time values from a web service and i want to bind that data directly to the stream. Is there any service which can do that. I am using AddNumberValueStreamEntry service but i am getting an error

Wrapped java.lang.Exception: Thing [Meat_TimeSeries] does not have a property named [{"rows":[],"dataShape":{"fieldDefinitions":{"SumCompleted":{"name":"SumCompleted","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":2},"SumTarget":{"name":"SumTarget","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":1}}}}] Cause: Thing [Meat_TimeSeries] does not have a property named [{"rows":[],"dataShape":{"fieldDefinitions":{"SumCompleted":{"name":"SumCompleted","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":2},"SumTarget":{"name":"SumTarget","aspects":{},"description":"","baseType":"NUMBER","ordinal":1}}}}]

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:aagarwal)

Can you post the full service. How are you generating the entry? It seems to say that you are trying to add something to a property which is named your JSON. Most likely you need to convert your JSON to an actual appropriate InfoTable object to do the Entry with.

Top Tags