cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Need Urgent Help on ThingWorx

kshirod.mishra
2-Guest

Need Urgent Help on ThingWorx

Dear All,

I need urgent help on ThingWorx Data Table. Example:  I have a data Table , i want to query on its data field. I have tried various ways to retrieve the data from my data table but problem is , i am getting my required data with unwanted data fields with  values which are  coming from ThingWorx. Can anybody , please help me how to solve this issue.

Note: From the below Data Table the "Red Color" field, i do not want after query.How to solve this issue?

timestamp  tagssourceTypesourcelocationkeyBookTypeBookNameAuthorNameBookCount

2015-09-10 11:57:57

User

Administrator

0.0000 : 0.0000

A. GALVINPHYSICSSCIENCE

SCIENCE

PHYSICS

A. GALVIN

User

Administrator

B. SEKHARPHYSICSSCIENCE

SCIENCE

PHYSICS

B. SEKHAR

User

Administrator

C. ALEXBOTANYSCIENCE

SCIENCE

BOTANY

C. ALEX

Thanks $ Regards

kshirod

4 REPLIES 4

If you are displaying the query result on a grid in the Mashup, you can hide (or choose not to display) all the unwanted columns.

Thanks Aanjan,

for your help..

Hello Kshirod,

As Aanjan says, you can select to not display those columns in a grid. You can do this by highlighting over the arrow in the top left corner of the grid and selecting "Configure Grid Columns". Then you can deselect the column headers in the list on the left side of the screen. If there is no check mark in the box, it will not display.

Hope this helps,

Tori

Thanks Victoria,

Now i am able to write a service in Data Table level, which is capable of fetching my required data.

Thanks & Regards:

kshirod

Top Tags