cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

I need help!!!!!!

slua
1-Newbie

I need help!!!!!!

I need help .. I having this problem that it kept saying that they cant locate my Vending Machine simulator. I downloaded from the Academic Program. error.png

7 REPLIES 7
vmihai
1-Newbie
(To:slua)

Hi,

This error is due to a mismatch between the java version with which the jar was compiled and the java version you are using the run the jar file. Please update your java version and try running the jar again,

Thank you,

Veronica

slua
1-Newbie
(To:vmihai)

Thanks! i will try later on

slua
1-Newbie
(To:vmihai)

Hi, my VM simulator can work already but now they say cant connect to my to my end pointerror.png

adrianpet
5-Regular Member

Hi,

The problem seems to be from your network. Please talk with someone from networking and maybe you can solve the issue of the handshake. If not, you can always try to execute the command from another network(home network or any other network). I think you are trying to execute the command from an office network or an university network and there might be some permissions denied from your Firewall.

Thanks,

Adrian

slua
1-Newbie
(To:adrianpet)

Thanks Adrian, i will try it on later when i reach home as i am doing this project in school.

And as for the Edge Microserver, it's using what format to transfer data to the server/cloud if i not using any simulator?

Thanks

Leo

adrianpet
5-Regular Member

Hi Leo,

I am not sure I understand your question. If you mean what data saved is saved on AWS server, I can tell you that all content is saved there, everything you connect with the Thingworx instance and everything you create there is saved in the AWS server. As for the type of communication, we are using WS(web sockets) with the EDGE SDK(Edge MicroServer), so the Edge SDK is using web sockets protocol in order to send data from an external source to Thingworx.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks,

Adrian

slua
1-Newbie
(To:adrianpet)

Thanks Adrian!

Top Tags