cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Image to be visible for 5 sec on having "getPropertyValues"

msakshi1
1-Newbie

Image to be visible for 5 sec on having "getPropertyValues"

Hello,

Is there a way, when i fetch data from edge micro server(EMS) to thingworx using "getPropertyValues" to get an image change.

The moment i get the values in ThingWorx i want an image to appear for 5 sec and then disappear over the mashup.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi

You may try auto-refresh widget set refresh interval 5 Sec , you will need one service which return Bool "False" value ,

Bind the auto-refresh widget refresh event to this service, then bind the service result to image widget visible property Image will display for 5 Sec.

Nilesh

Thank you, Nilesh

i can try with the method you suggested, just one small question- what is that you want me to write in the service.

I really have very less knowledge about services.

var result=false 

output as Boolean

Thank you so much Nilesh

You don't need autorefresh widget if you are on 7.2 with "Push Properties". On the server you can change a property for 5 seconds ( from false to true ) and bind that property to visibility of the image.

Thanks Carles,

I would love to try your way as well, but i am sorry to say that currently i am woking on Thingworx 6.5 and not 7.2 .

Then you should go for Nilesh Khose​ solution.

Thank you Carles

Top Tags