cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Thingworx Analytic Server Tutorial

magrawal
1-Newbie

Thingworx Analytic Server Tutorial

Hi all,

Is there any video tutorial for Thingworx Analytics server, if then please share the link. I am new to thingworx analytics so needs a tutorial from beginning.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

13 REPLIES 13

I  have inbox you a link , Please and let me know if you find it useful.

Sincerely,

Ravi Upadhyay

Hello,

could you please send me the link as well, even i was looking forward to learn Thingworx Analytics.

Please check and let me know if you find it useful.

Why not just post it here publicly, Ravi Upadhyay​? Then we can mark it as correct and any time anyone needs it, they can easily find it here in the community. Let me know your thoughts!

Sure Tori Tielebein​ , I send message about the link where they guide about Analytics server step by step and its available for all.

However as Meenakshi as mentioned that she is looking for online video , and what I provided her was not the video ,only the link to help her on analytics , thats why I wasn't sure if this is what she was looking for.

This is the link which I send to both of them:

http://developer.thingworx.com/guides/thingworx-analytics-quickstart?page=2

Thanks for share,
I am looking for complete demonstration on analytic server with foundation server.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Meenakshi , I am looking and will surely let you know if we have specific videos related to this topic.

hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:rupadhyay)

Please send me the link for thingworx analytics tutorials.

Hi Meenakshi,

Below is the link for some video tutorials. Please go through them and suggest if it works for you.

Developer Community

Regards,

Prakhar Shubham

Thingworx Analytics Support

Hi Prakhar Shubham​,

Thanks a lot,

Could you please tell me how could I download analytic server from basic account.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Hi Meenakshi,

We provide free trial of Thingworx Analytics for 30 days. You can access it from below link:

http://developer.thingworx.com/dashboard

Though it is not possible to download it on your local machine, from the basic account.

Please suggest, if this information is helpful.

Best Regards,
Prakhar Shubham.

Thanks Prakhar Shubham

Thanks Prakhar Shubham​ , this is was indeed very helpful.

I  am sure Meenakshi too would find it useful .

Sincerely

Ravi Upadhyay

Top Tags