cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Can I add new widget runtime?

fmanniti
9-Granite

Can I add new widget runtime?

I would like to create a mashup quite similar to the Organization page in the composer

so I have two questions:

1) Is it possible to "take" this composer page and include it into a mashup in order to create new units runtime and have the same graphical?

2) If the answer is No, is it possible to add a widget runtime? So that I can write a service which, on button click, will add another button into the mashup next to or under the one which had been clicked

(My solution to question 2, is to create a lot of buttons and hide them all and, on click, make them visible, but althought it is simple I think it is a quite forced)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No.

Proposed Solution:

• Use a three widget to represent the Organization Hierarchy
  • Then You just need to create a mashup which will be loaded with the Organization Unit name, and it allow you to create siblings or childs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

No.

Proposed Solution:

• Use a three widget to represent the Organization Hierarchy
  • Then You just need to create a mashup which will be loaded with the Organization Unit name, and it allow you to create siblings or childs.

Thank you

Top Tags