cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Export Data Widget

pbaierl
1-Newbie

Export Data Widget

I am trying to implement the export data widget in some of my mashups.  I am able to get the export data widget to work fine when I am logged in as a developer or as an administrator.  However, if I am logged in as a normal user the export data widget does nothing.  I didn't see any messages in the log showing that it was a permissions issue.

Any suggestions on what permissions/visibility setting I need in order to enable the export data button?

Thanks in advance for any help/direction you can provide.

Thanks,

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:pbaierl)

That is strange, the application Log should say something.

Use the developer tools and see what happens when you click on Export client side.

But it basically depends on the same service that retrieves the data that you are displaying correct?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:pbaierl)

That is strange, the application Log should say something.

Use the developer tools and see what happens when you click on Export client side.

But it basically depends on the same service that retrieves the data that you are displaying correct?

I double checked the service permissions and everything was correct.  I restarted my browser and the service is working now.  Thanks for the help.  I guess some of the changes I had made didn't take affect right away.

Top Tags