cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Add icons to radio button states.

rpatil-21
2-Guest

Add icons to radio button states.

Hello All,

I have a radio button & I have added state definition to that radio button.

I have two states. I want to add images instead of String to be displayed on the radio button.

I have added style to the states with images but still I am not able see the icons.

Can anyone please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Renuka Patil

6 REPLIES 6

Images aren't supported in the Radio Button widget like they are with regular buttons. I think you will need to build a custom solution for this.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I will check for the custom solution.

Can you please tell me how to write a extension in thingworx using existing widgets?

Thanks & Regards,

Renuka Patil

To create a custom widget, see the Extension Development Guide. There are quite a few references to widgets throughout the guide.

If you have only two states, you can use two value display widgets where you can set the image dynamically based on state.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have two states but I want to do the action when user selects one of the option.

example if user selects option1, I want to save the data to the database. When user selects option2, I want to open popup.

Thanks & Regards,

Renuka Patil

Then you can do it with two Value Display widgets as they have Click event with the click event for the first Value Display you can trigger the save service, and on the second value display you can trigger the navigation widget for the popup.

Top Tags