cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Date/Time format on the Event Chart

emoreira
12-Amethyst

Date/Time format on the Event Chart

Hello All,

I am struggling with a quite simple thing but I can't seem to figure out: I want to make the Event Chart Dynamic so user can select from some TimeFrames he wants to see the event.

The way i am trying to do it is to Subtract the amount of minutes from the current time based on the selection.

var result = dateAddMinutes(new Date(), -selectedTimeFrame);

It works fine but my problem is that it seems that the event chart does not like the milliseconds after the seconds.

Looking at the Widget properties it seems the when I try to paste the date with Milliseconds it does not recognize it, but when I remove the millis it does. I tried to create a string and rip the milliseconds piece off, but it did not work.

Does anybody have a tip?

Cheers

Ewerton

4 REPLIES 4

Wait, so if I am seeing your pictures correctly, the datetime box populates correctly in properties, but when you click on it, there is no date populated in the pop-up? And the datetime doesn't work on the event chart when there are milliseconds? Seems like this might be a bug. What version of ThingWorx is this in?

The box populates when I paste manually the result of my service to it but it does not populate the popup.

When I try to bound the result of my service to the property it does not work either.

Cheers

Ewerton

You may want to open a support case for this. It seems like there may be a bug, and it is a slightly tricky issue to review

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:emoreira)

Ewerton, instead of ripping out the milliseconds, as a test, can you try switching the value of 'dateTimeFormat_Default' in the Default Localization Table from 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS' to 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss'? That will ignore milliseconds on all displays.

Top Tags