cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Why don't I access the ptc lessons?

pzhang
1-Newbie

Why don't I access the ptc lessons?

When I logged the http://www.ptc.com/precisionlms,And clicked the Recently Viewed Lesson,The window will display"Content access denied Implementing ThingWorx 6.5 Data Structures (Part 4 of Introduction to ThingWorx 6.5) is not accessible to xxxx@xx.com".What is the reason?

6 REPLIES 6
ttielebein
12-Amethyst
(To:pzhang)

Are you able to view other training materials on that site?

No,When I visit any  the Recently Viewed Lesson, The window will all display"Content access denied XXXXXXX is not accessible to xxxx@xx.com".Does the lesson has expired?

nbansal
12-Amethyst

Hi Peter,

There seems to be an issue with the access privileges to your user account as I can see the "Implementing ThingWorx 6.5 Data Structures (Part 4 of Introduction to ThingWorx 6.5)" lesson in my "Recently Viewed Lesson". Did you try to access "Recently Viewed Lesson" for the first time or have you done it  previously without any error?

Thanks,

Nidhi Bansal

pzhang
1-Newbie
(To:nbansal)

Yes,I have visited it in Oct normally.

ttielebein
12-Amethyst

I wonder if there is some issue with your account in general since this and the other issue with the checkbox​ are both occurring for you and no one else.

I'm in puzzling.

Top Tags