cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Adding ValueStream to log property values gives HTTPexception from remote thing

asmolander
1-Newbie

Adding ValueStream to log property values gives HTTPexception from remote thing

Hi,

I have a following problem with ValueStream and property logging. I have two thingworx instances that are connected together. One does logging and another one changes propertyvalues. Propertyvalues update fine between instances but when I try to add ValueStream to DevSandboxMonthlyReport to log changed property values I'm starting to get "Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.GenericHTTPException Cause: null" exception from my remote thingworx. Is there something wrong with this configuration?

This is my server that should log my properties to ValueStream.

This is my remote thing that updates propertyvalues once in every minute

Edit: Could this be Thingworx version problem? Because this setup is working on another platform which version is 6.6.2-b148 and server version is 7.1.0-b484 which does the logging to valuestream. And problem is with a platform that version is 7.2.4-b46.

6.6.2-b148     ->     7.1.0-b484     logging values from older version to newer works fine

7.2.4-b46       ->     7.1.0-b484     this gives "Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.GenericHTTPException Cause: null" exception as soon as you try to add property to be logged in valuestream

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This was a version issue. We updated every platform to the newest version 7.2.5-b56 and everything worked fine after that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

This was a version issue. We updated every platform to the newest version 7.2.5-b56 and everything worked fine after that.

Top Tags