cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Accordion Capability

SamLogan
1-Newbie

Accordion Capability

Hello,

I have a customer who wants to implement a sort of "table accordion" functionality within a Mashup. They would like to have rows in a table with information about some object, and then be able to click on one of those rows and have it accordion down to display more information about the object described in the row. I have looked into the Menu widget accordion functionality and that does not appear to be able to fit my needs. Additionally, putting Folding Panel widgets in a repeater widget does not seem to fully solve the issue.

Has anyone ever built a custom Accordion Table widget? Has anyone used existing widgets in a way that would be able to accomplish what I described above? Any help would be amazingly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
jamesm1
5-Regular Member
(To:SamLogan)

In the  PTC Windchill extension on the marketplace, https://marketplace.thingworx.com/Items/ptc-windchill-extension , there is a widget in the PTC Core UI extension package (which can be installed as a standalone) that is called a Tree Table which has this ability.

Top Tags