cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

dropdownarrow Entity not found

dbologna1
1-Newbie

dropdownarrow Entity not found

Hi All,

I developed a mashup using the developer/administrator user.
The Mashup  show many data from Things and Data Tables.
Now I set  the permissions to the Mashup for a  generic user 'guser'.
The Mashup used from the generico user  'guser' show many data from Things and Data Tables but
does not show the arrow (dropDownArrow) of List Widget and the market icon (DeafultMapMarketIcon)
into googlemap widget.
Into Monitoring Application I received the following message :

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@54444f9][message: Entity Not Found : [DefaultMapMarkerIcon]]

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@1bc2f7fb][message: Entity Not Found : [dropdownArrow]]

How can I proceed.
Many Thanks
Dimitri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is very odd. What permissions are granted on the mashup exactly?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

This is very odd. What permissions are granted on the mashup exactly?

Hi Tori,

On the mashup the permissions are Visibility on Organinzation, for the Things,Data Tables the permission are Visibility on Organization + Design Time (Read green, Update red, Delete red for User) + Run Time (Property Read green,Property write red , Event Execute green , Event Subscribe greem, Service Execute green for the user).

Today morning all is working , but no change was done.

What it changed during the night, have you some suggestion ?

BR

Dimitri

Hi Tori ,

There are  a news .

On Mozilla browser all is working

On Internet Explorer browser version 11 the arrow of the widget list and the market for the widget googlemap are not found visible.

I received the following messages on Thingworx Monitor Application

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@3348e05][message: Entity Not Found : [DefaultMapMarkerIcon]]

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@269c38b4][message: Entity Not Found : [DefaultMapSelectedIcon]]

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@8cb7105][message: Entity Not Found : [PeopleFacets]]

Have you any suggestion ?

BR

Dimitri

Can you take a screenshot of what you see in IE?

Hi Tori ,

in the following picture the list widget without arrows (This happen only on Internet Explorer)

BR

Dimitri

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:dbologna1)

Dimitri Bologna​, This seems to be a bug. Please open a case with PTC TS so that they can investigate further and report it to R&D (if Bug confirmed).

Ankit Gupta​, it seems I've got a similar problem. A number of system icons cannot be seen in a new mash-up for the new user group (please see the log snippet below). Mash-up visibility settings were set correctly. Any followup on this matter? Setting a visibility for individual entities can be quite cumbersome and difficult to manage. Thank you.

ThingWorx version: 7.3.5-b65

PostgresSQL version: 9.4.11

Top Tags