cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

[ValueStream] Return Button event

gbeaumont
1-Newbie

[ValueStream] Return Button event

Hey guys, my project is almost complete !!

I want to do a feedback mashup where the users could push buttons Yes or No to give their feedbacks on the application. I want them stock in a value stream that I will export in a tab with their answers and the date of the click. Any idea ? maybe an example to explain me the complete way to proceed

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am not sure if a Value Stream is the right fit here since that monitors properties. Why not just use a regular stream? Have a service somewhere that takes in the results of their feedback and forms it into a stream entry. Perhaps you could elaborate on what you envision this mashup looking like for a more specific answer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I am not sure if a Value Stream is the right fit here since that monitors properties. Why not just use a regular stream? Have a service somewhere that takes in the results of their feedback and forms it into a stream entry. Perhaps you could elaborate on what you envision this mashup looking like for a more specific answer

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:gbeaumont)

Hi Guillaume BEAUMONT​,

I agree with Tori. You can use AddStreamEntry service of the Stream in your mashup. It also has the TimeStamp as one of the Inputs.

Please check the following link for more details on Stream:

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_7_hc/#page/ThingWorx%2FThingWorxHelpCenterDITAFiles%2FThingWorxModelDefinitionandComposer%2FDataStorage%2FStreams.html

Do let us know if you still face any issue.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

Top Tags