cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Custom applications on PTC Navigate

egolindano
7-Bedrock

Custom applications on PTC Navigate

Hi. Does anyone know how to add my custom applications on the interface of PTC Navigate? I tried something, but it doesn't work at all. I attached an imagen of the result.

sdasd.png

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Eddison,

We are trying to create an custom app like you. But we don't know how to move forward. Can you please help us for creating the app ? Please share the steps that you have performed. Then we will reach up to some extent.

Thanks,

Hemanth kumar

Hi Eddison,

Can you please help with specific instructions on how to add new App to this collection.Steps shown by ptc doesnt seems to working.

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
Eknath

Hi Eknath, At the end I didn't add the application to the landing page, I'll try it again in a short time. If I get something I'll post it here.

Hi Eddison,

Ok. Thanks for same. Are you following steps given my ptc for same or any other workaround to add new App.

Navigate help there is section with below heading

Adding Apps to the Navigate Landing Page

Thanks,
Eknath

Hi Eddison,

Did you get chance to add the new APP on Navigate page. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
Eknath

Hi, Eknath, I stopped that for now.. As soon as i get something I'll tell you.

snalam
4-Participant
(To:egolindano)

Hi Eddison,

I am able to get custom App to the Navigate Landing Page. As the screenshot you have kept, Is their way to add the Custom App to Part Apps Collection or Document Apps Collection ? Is their any documentation to Create App in Part Apps Collection or Document Apps Collection ?

Thanks,

Sivaram.

Top Tags