cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

TW_Download_Java SDK.zip used in Eclipse

dbologna1
1-Newbie

TW_Download_Java SDK.zip used in Eclipse

HI All,

I used TW_Download_Java SDK.zip in Eclipse to connect to Thingworx and get /set  properties from/to Things.

My question is :

Is it possibile to disable the log trace from console (like the following rows) ? How can I do?

08:46:59.324 [Client-EndpointMonitor-1] DEBUG c.t.c.c.e.m.ConnectivityMonitorTask - Entering duty cycle ON

08:46:59.324 [Client-EndpointMonitor-1] INFO  c.t.c.c.e.m.ConnectivityMonitorTask - Endpoint not connected [name: EP_0, id: 0]. Attempting [re]connect...

08:46:59.324 [Client-EndpointMonitor-1] DEBUG c.t.c.c.e.ClientCommunicationEndpoint - Clearing endpoint authentication data [id: 0]

08:46:59.324 [Client-EndpointMonitor-1] INFO  c.t.c.c.e.ClientCommunicationEndpoint - Needed to refill connections on client endpoint [id: 0] : [active: 0, max: 1]

08:46:59.337 [Client-EndpointMonitor-1] DEBUG i.n.util.internal.ThreadLocalRandom - -Dio.netty.initialSeedUniquifier: 0xc02387f5c754b960 (took 0 ms)

Many Thanks

BR

Dimitri

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags