cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thingworx 7.3 released ?

pjoly
11-Garnet

Thingworx 7.3 released ?

Hello

I have seen in my download workspace a new Thingworx release 7.3 with a list of fixed issues, but I found no really associated documents for installation.

As 7.2 was my first installation from scratch (and a little hard task) ,  I was wondering if upgrading thingworx is an easy (an no risky task) for those who experimented it

I'm running 7.2 with Postgres release on Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Thanks for sharing experiences

Regards

Pascal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:pjoly)

Pascal, here's the link to the Upgrading to ThingWorx 7.3 guide. For available ThingWorx (Core/ Foundation) related reference documents, click here.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

On reference documents ( Downloads section ) you have the installation guides ( which includes upgrade guides ): https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp?p=browse_results&Product=ThingWorx&Release=&DocType=2114 but it seems that they missed to add for 7.3

Aanjan
9-Granite

Pascal, here's the link to the Upgrading to ThingWorx 7.3 guide. For available ThingWorx (Core/ Foundation) related reference documents, click here.

pjoly
11-Garnet

Thanks

now I can upgrade ;-)

Regards

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi pjoly​, If this issue is resolved; please mark the answer as correct so that other members know that this discussion has a solution.

pjoly
11-Garnet
(To:ankigupta)

done ! I used "Recommandation" instead firstly.

Top Tags