cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Issue with Data Filter widget inside tabs

aziliotto
4-Participant

Issue with Data Filter widget inside tabs

Hi, i notice an issue with data filter inside tab.

Please watch at 2 images attacched.

The as is:

- 3 tabs, each one inside has a data filter widget

- each tab has a service to get a query for set the default filter for each data filter

- each tab has a service to get the data for populate columns in data filer

The issue:

if the tab is only 1 all is ok, with more than 1 tab ( more than 1 data filter), the popup for displaying fields in query widget , appear in the left corner of the screen not near the selector. i think the one i see on the top left corner is the one inside tab 2 or tab 3.

please help

datafiletr2.png

3 REPLIES 3

Hello, seems this may be a bug. What version of ThingWorx is this? You're sure there isn't a rogue data filter in the background of your mashup or something like that, right?

aziliotto
4-Participant
(To:ttielebein)

The version is 7.1.3-b14

I think it is a bug, Yes, i created this mashup only for testing it and i'm sure i have only 3 data filter widget. The problem appear when a service return the query for input query in a datafilter hidden. To solve this i inserted a validator that trigger the service for having the default query only when the tab selected is the one containing that widget.

Wait, I just tried reproducing this in 7.1.5, and couldn't, but I think I don't understand what you are doing exactly. Can you take a picture of your bindings for your first data filter widget?

Top Tags