cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

cannot delete and import GoogleWidgets_ExtensionPackage

kchien
1-Newbie

cannot delete and import GoogleWidgets_ExtensionPackage

dear sir,

I follow ThingWorx Foundation QuickStart steps on my 30 day foundation server,I bind  'house_lat_long' to the 'SelectedLocation' on the googlemap widget ,view mashup then I got 'MissingKeyMapError' in my chrome client.

so I want to delete the extension 'GoogleWidgets_ExtensionPackage' and import to update its api key,like this:

<FileResource type="JS" url="https://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?key=[my api key]&amp;sensor=false" description="" isDevelopment="false" isRuntime="true" />

but when I try to delete the extension , I got this ,should I delete the dependencies first??

Extension Package deletion failed: Unable to Invoke Service DeleteExtensionPackage on PlatformSubsystem : Cannot delete ExtensionPackage [GoogleWidgets_ExtensionPackage] because the following ExtensionPackages depend on it: [TWX_Converge_Core_ExtensionPackage]

6 REPLIES 6
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:kchien)

Hi Karen, can you check if there are any objects created using that extension?

edit:

just wanted to confirm if you are importing this extension on the same server as mentioned in your other community thread Can't launch my 30 days foundation server

Since that server is not yet up, once it up you can give it an another try.

Sushant, the library dependency in this error is from Utilities. I believe this customer will need to remove ALL (or at least most) of their extensions, update this one, and then reimport them. Is there no way to update what they need without having to reimport the mail extension?

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ttielebein)

Tori, you're right i totally missed that, i guess then Karen Chien​ could give your suggestion a try. Though i still got to check about that instance start up.

Sushant,could you help to replace my file 'GoogleWidgets_ExtensionPackage' on the foundation server directly? maybe,some new issues happend when I remove all extension and reimport them.

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:kchien)

Karen, since i don't have access to your ThingWorx server I will need the login details from you for that. Just wanted to check if you have access to support.ptc.com so a case could be created for you where you can share those details. In any case I will have to try and remove all the extensions and retry import - would that be okay for you?

Jeff Beck​ could you please check about the access to the instance, seems Karen still can't access it

Yes,I just create only one 30-days foundations server, ip is 34.195.179.182,still cannot launch now.

Top Tags