cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to bind widgets to google map

fmanniti
9-Granite

How to bind widgets to google map

I've seen that some Google map widget properties are bindable but I don't understand how.

I want to bind a checkbox to "Show region" property so that I can choose runtime weather show or not my regions; or I want to bind a slider to the opacity in order to change the opacity of the region while runtime.

The thing is, if I change the value of the widget, nothing happens on the google widget unless I refresh the page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:fmanniti)

Fabio, I don't believe you see the changes getting reflected immediately at runtime. The map is usually drawn when the page loads initially, and won't reflect any changes until it gets redrawn (which is usually a page reload or navigating away and coming back).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

For the opacity that looks to be a bug.

Please submit that as a ticket.

Aanjan Ravi

Aanjan
9-Granite

Fabio, I don't believe you see the changes getting reflected immediately at runtime. The map is usually drawn when the page loads initially, and won't reflect any changes until it gets redrawn (which is usually a page reload or navigating away and coming back).

fmanniti
9-Granite
(To:Aanjan)

Ok, that's what I supposed. Thank you for your answer

Top Tags