cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to move between different views using buttons?

dsengupta
1-Newbie

How to move between different views using buttons?

I am developing my own experience in thingworx same as the bike experience. I want to move between different views in thingworx studio using buttons instead of using the default option available as selecting from the drop down list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dipika,

You wont get exactly the way it is shown in Bike Demo. But on similar lines you can add a button on each left and right panel. Add different views with different functionlities or presentation and on the click of this button just navigate to different views added. To give better look you can use "<" anfd ">" to nevigate to previous and next views and add proper styling to give it cleaner look.

Hope this helps.

Sameer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Dipika,

You wont get exactly the way it is shown in Bike Demo. But on similar lines you can add a button on each left and right panel. Add different views with different functionlities or presentation and on the click of this button just navigate to different views added. To give better look you can use "<" anfd ">" to nevigate to previous and next views and add proper styling to give it cleaner look.

Hope this helps.

Sameer

Sameer is right: you can use buttons to change views. You'll have to bind the Button click event to the view (see video on how to drag-and-drop the handle):

Video Link : 1725

Cheers, moritz

Thank you Moritz!! It works!!

Top Tags