cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

SendMailwithAttachment Error

lwei
1-Newbie

SendMailwithAttachment Error

Hi developers,

I'm trying to send a mail with a attachment.

But it kept result :Wrapped javax.mail.internet.ParseException: Expected '/', got null Cause: Expected '/', got null

or

Wrapped com.thingworx.common.exceptions.InvalidRequestException: File Does Not Exist Cause: File Does Not Exist

I have check it, there is a /data.zip  file in my filerepository.

6 REPLIES 6
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:lwei)

What is the mail extension version you are using and where was it downloaded from? (you can check the  version through the Import/Export -> Extensions -> Manage)

lwei
1-Newbie
(To:posipova)

Hi, the version is 3.3.1

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Lee, what MIME-type are you using for the zip file? make sure it matches the required type, you can see the list of MIME-type for reference here MIME Types - The Complete List

lwei
1-Newbie
(To:supandey)

Hi! After using the correct MIME-type it still result

Missing start boundary

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Lee, its not resulting in the same error so the earlier issue was indeed with the MIME Type, could you share what exactly is your configuration while using this service? and just to be sure your email service is working normally with emails getting sent and received?

jkaczynski
4-Participant

Hello Lee Wei​,

Please refer to this w3 specification: RFC1341(MIME) : 7 The Multipart content type.

What MIME-type did you use? I had the same problem for zip files, but since in mime Type I put application/zip - it's working fine.

Regards,

J.

Top Tags