cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ThingWorx Studio project can’t publish successfully.

lliangjb
1-Newbie

ThingWorx Studio project can’t publish successfully.

To register following information in Settings

It is accessible via browser with same account and password.

URL: https://lf9nxpzc.pp.vuforia.io/VuforiaExperienceService

Username: pioneer

Password: xxxxxxx

However, it reports following error when clicking Publish in Project.( the account and password is confirmed many times, so mannual input mistake can be ruled out.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
katte
1-Newbie
(To:lliangjb)

I see you are filling Proxy server field with the ThingWorx Experience Service URL, which is not correct.

The proxy server and user credential fields are the ones where the details of your NETWORK proxy should be provided. The Proxy server provided in Studio settings pop-up is no different from the actual proxy server

To publish your experience, please do clean the Proxy URL, username and password, and try publishing the experience. Still you see the same problem, then it should be your network security issue i.e., your corporate PRIVATE network doesn't allow request-response from ThingWorx Experience Service URL. In that case, I would recommend using PUBLIC network or a Non-restricted network to publish the experience.

Thanks,
Giri

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I left the Proxy Server information blank when I set mine up. Not sure if I was correct in doing so but my first one published okay.

katte
1-Newbie
(To:lliangjb)

I see you are filling Proxy server field with the ThingWorx Experience Service URL, which is not correct.

The proxy server and user credential fields are the ones where the details of your NETWORK proxy should be provided. The Proxy server provided in Studio settings pop-up is no different from the actual proxy server

To publish your experience, please do clean the Proxy URL, username and password, and try publishing the experience. Still you see the same problem, then it should be your network security issue i.e., your corporate PRIVATE network doesn't allow request-response from ThingWorx Experience Service URL. In that case, I would recommend using PUBLIC network or a Non-restricted network to publish the experience.

Thanks,
Giri

Top Tags