cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

kqian
1-Newbie

Hello everyone!

The login interface of ThingWorx is a pop-up window, and I want to replace it with a mashup.How to realize it?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In order to "customize" the login form, you need to do it through Organizations custom login URL:

"your-server-url"/ThingWorx/FormLogin/"your-organization-name"/

You have to go to the given Organization on the composer, and there you will find the "custom" skin options:

• Login Image
  • Login Prompt
  • Login Style
  • Login Button Style

Those are the only ones that can be customized on Login Form.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Kitty,

Look for "Form Login Pages for Organizations" section on documentation.

Best Regards,

Carles.

Hi Carles,

Thank you for your answer!

But after reading "Form Login Pages for Organizations" section on documentation,I didn't find the way to login without the pop-up window.

The screenshot  is following,and it is a login pop-up window in Chinese .Is there a method that I can replace it with a mashup?

Thank you!

1.PNG

Did you created Organizations and added Users to it?

If that's the case, you just need to login with this URL:

"your-server-url"/ThingWorx/FormLogin/"your-organization-name"/ and it has to show a Form Login instead of popup window.

Also if you try just to log in with the following URL it should appear the Form Login.

"your-server-url"/ThingWorx/FormLogin/

But as I can see, you are on a Japanese character set, maybe this has other implications...

Best Regards,

Carles.

I have got your meaning.Thank you very much!

Besides,if I want the login interface can present like the following screenshot.What should I do?

(Because I think the form login "my-server-url / ThingWorx / FormLogin /" is not so beautiful.)

1.PNG

In order to "customize" the login form, you need to do it through Organizations custom login URL:

"your-server-url"/ThingWorx/FormLogin/"your-organization-name"/

You have to go to the given Organization on the composer, and there you will find the "custom" skin options:

• Login Image
  • Login Prompt
  • Login Style
  • Login Button Style

Those are the only ones that can be customized on Login Form.

Is there any way to set

• Login Image
  • Login Prompt
  • Login Style
  • Login Button Style

from the code  ?

Look at the composer how it does it when you set it from it, with developer mode on the browser.

Carles.

Top Tags