cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Problem with ThingWorx Foundation Server - ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

aporz
1-Newbie

Problem with ThingWorx Foundation Server - ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Hi,

I've been testing ThingWorx Foundation Server on a 30 day trial and after initially working with it successfully, I'm now getting:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

The server information is:

IP: 34.199.15.51

Trial Expiration: Mar 3, 2017

I've tried various different laptops and connections to ensure it's not something on my end.

Would it be possible to resolve this?  I can't complete testing without the server being available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:aporz)

It seems like the problem is more global, and all of the dev zone foundation servers are down. We are working on fixing this at the moment, thank you for your time and patience!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise

It seems like the problem is more global, and all of the dev zone foundation servers are down. We are working on fixing this at the moment, thank you for your time and patience!

jebeck
6-Contributor

Sorry for the issues on the Developer Portal hosted servers.  We are looking into the issue now.  I'll update this thread when things are back up and running.

jebeck
6-Contributor
(To:jebeck)

The problems appear to be resolved.  Let us know if you are still having issues launching the "hosted" Foundation Server from the Developer Portal (developer.thingworx.com).

posipova
20-Turquoise

Please check your connection now - should be up and running.

Top Tags