cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Different types of communication protocol available in Thingworx to communicate with different types of devices.

thambiduraisub
1-Newbie

Different types of communication protocol available in Thingworx to communicate with different types of devices.

Hi Team,

I am new to Thingworx and i would like to understand the different types of communication protocol available in Thingworx to communicate with different types of external devices and systems.

1. How Thingworx will to communicate with the following PLC/Historian/Scada/OPC. Please explain it 

2. Is there any default connectors/interface is available in ThingWorx  to communicate with SAP/Oracle ERP and other enterprise systems.

3. Can we plug inOpenSource Rules Engine like Drools into Thingworx or ThingWorx has a built inRules Engine to configure complex business rules…

Thanks,

Thambi

1 REPLY 1

Hi~~

Did you find the way to communicate with ORACLE ERP?

Now I try to find the way to communicate ORACLE ERP.  Please  let me know how to communicate with ORACLE ERP if you found it.

Thanks 

Top Tags