cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Best way to integrate ThingWatcher with Thingworx Federation?

mbiegel
1-Newbie

Best way to integrate ThingWatcher with Thingworx Federation?

Hi there,

could anybody tell me whats the best way to integrate ThingWatcher with Thingworx. I would like to monitor a value stream of Thingworx with ThingWatcher. Is there any extension or beste practice /documentation?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Regards,

Marco

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:mbiegel)

Please see this thread to get started

How to use the ThingWatcher

Hi Pai,

thanks for your answer. I already set everything up like in the linked thread. But it does not handle how to connect Thingwatcher to Thingworx foundation. I thought it would be more simple to connect Thingwatcher with Thingworx. At least a tutorial for that case would be helpful.

My scenario looks like this:

1. I have a Thing in Thingworx, which ist connected to a real Thing (for instance a sensor)

2. Every 2 seconds the Property ist changed

3. I want Thingwatcher to detect that "stream", if an anomaly is detected and use the generated thingstate for a dashboard

Would be cool, if anybody could help me on that.

Regards,

Mark

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:mbiegel)

I haven't used Thingwatcher myself yet, but I believe in the Thingwatcher SDK there should be a method to send information to the Thingworx platform.

Top Tags