cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Suggestion on bar chart

dbologna1
1-Newbie

Suggestion on bar chart

Hi All,

I need suggestions for configure a bar chart.

In the following picture my current chart

How I can remove decimal numbers (.00)  in the  Y axis label ?

How I change the date format in simple format DD-MM-YYYY ?

Many Thanks

Dimitri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jkaczynski
4-Participant
(To:dbologna1)

Hi Dimitri,

Ah, so it's a custom widget from Marketplace, no one of the OOTB ones. That's an important information.

From what I researched: There's no possibility to remove decimals. Even if you pass an Integer instead of a Number property, it's parsed to have decimals.

But you can easily have a shorter date - just pass a date as a formatted string. It works.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

J.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
posipova
20-Turquoise

You may change your property types from "number" to "integer". There also should be a field in the configuration, called "XAxisFormat" - try changing it  to -dd-mm-yyyy

Many Thanks Polina.

I don't understand what mean 'You may change your property types from "number" to "integer".'.

The bar chart was popolated by one infotable with the following fields

DateInfo DATETIME

G1 NUMBER

G2 NUMBER

G8 NUMBER

The Bar Chart does not contain the property XAxisFormat.

Could I change the type of DateInfo from datetime to String ...

I'll try it.

BR

Dimitri

jkaczynski
4-Participant

Hi Dimitri,

First and most important - what kind of widget do you use? LabelChart with ChartType Bar or ProportionalChart? This is most important information if you'd like to get your answer.

After you bind your source service returning InfoTable, you have possibility to configure the format of Y axis in the YAxisFormat property.

Hi Jakub,

I'm using Bar Chart no LabelChart or ProportionalChart.

BR

Dimitri

jkaczynski
4-Participant

Hi Dimitri,

Ah, so it's a custom widget from Marketplace, no one of the OOTB ones. That's an important information.

From what I researched: There's no possibility to remove decimals. Even if you pass an Integer instead of a Number property, it's parsed to have decimals.

But you can easily have a shorter date - just pass a date as a formatted string. It works.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

J.

Hi Jakub.

Many Thanks for your answer.

BR

Dimitri

Top Tags