cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Thingworx bundled with Thingworx studio throwing error.

rsingh-8
4-Participant

Thingworx bundled with Thingworx studio throwing error.

Hi,

I am trying to use the thingworx bundled with the Thingworx studio program. I want to create a timer to trigger service. Everything done properly but since there is error coming up in logs so i think it not triggering timer.

CRITICAL ERROR: EventRouter is over capacity - events being rejected Task com.thingworx.system.subsystems.eventprocessing.EventInstance@6feb1b8 rejected from com.thingworx.common.utils.MonitoredThreadPoolExecutor@49690819[Running, pool size = 500, active threads = 500, queued tasks = 200000, completed tasks = 0]

Is there anyway i can use my own Thingworx with Thingworx studio? I can see there is extension also deployed on the bundled Thingworx. Where i can get this? Its not available in market place

4 REPLIES 4
katte
1-Newbie
(To:rsingh-8)

Considering the manifold installation steps, we felt providing an on-premise TWX would lead to numerous troubles in the initial step. So for that reason we didn't go with that idea but are planning for a better and more straight forward setup for future releases.

Just an FYI, for the Pilot and Trail program, we are not providing "On-Premise" Thingworx. We are planning the on-premise version and the above mentioned extension for Commercial version.

Thanks,
Giri

rsingh-8
4-Participant
(To:katte)

Thanks for your response. We have Thingworx license and we have been doing some POCs. We thought of using our own Thingworx with the Pilot program so that we can use Thingworx data in Studio.

Thanks

Ravi

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:rsingh-8)

Ravindra Singh​, For the original issue. What is the frequency of the timer? The error is being thrown 4 times every mlliseconds. Can you try reducing the frequency till we have commercial version of ThingWorx Studio available.

rsingh-8
4-Participant
(To:ankigupta)

I just did some samples like battery and motor one in Thingworx studio. i am not sure what is causing issue because i just took Remote battery percentage value in one of my project in Thingworx studio.

My colleague is also having access to this pilot program and his Thingworx is working fine. May be my dedicated server is only having issue and may be fixed by restarting. We both practiced similar exercise but mine having issues.

Thanks

Ravi

Top Tags