cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Assing a datashape to a QueryPropertyHistory infotable

jserrano
1-Newbie

Assing a datashape to a QueryPropertyHistory infotable

I have a service that executes the QueryPropertyHistory of a thing. When trying to bind the result data to a grid, or even trying to access the data inside the service, it just wont work.

Does anybody knows how to relate a DataShape to the infoTable resultant of the QueryPropertyHistory service?

More details about the mode:

• The service is modeled in a Thing Template
  • When the service that uses the QueryPropertyHistory service is executed within a Thing implementhing that Thing Template, it works fine and data is retrived.
  • When the service is executed in a mashup, there is are no properties to pick from the All Data section. I suppose that a DataShape is needed in order to reach the property fields.
4 REPLIES 4
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:jserrano)

Hi Josue Serrano​,

If I understand your property clearly; you can create a custom service and call QueryPropertyHistory service in it and assign the datashape for Infotable as output as per your requirement.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

Hi,

How should I perform assigning the QueryPropertyHistory results to a DataShape of my choice? If I use the "QueryPropertyHistory" snippet under "Me" I assume I get an Infotable that has "undefined" as the DataShape:

// result: INFOTABLE dataShape: "undefined"

var result = me.QueryPropertyHistory(params);

-Risto

Risto, you don't have to set a DataShape. What you can do instead is, after binding 'All Data' to your Grid widget, check 'ShowAllColumns' and then view your Mashup.

Josue,

Any update on this? Was Ankit Gupta's post helpful? If so, could you click on the "correct answer" or "mark as helpful" button and let us know?

Top Tags