cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

is there anyway we can modify the error message when loging via an organization ?

ekoraichi
1-Newbie

is there anyway we can modify the error message when loging via an organization ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:AnnaAn)

Thank you Anna!

@El mehdi koraichi

This error does not exist in the localization token. So, it is Hardcoded as Anna said.

Please open a support case if you want PTC to open an enhancement request for this feature.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ekoraichi)

Hi El mehdi, do you wish to edit the logs from your custom scripts e.g. JS? Or are you referring to the authentication via the login page?

I am referring to the authentication via the login page.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:ekoraichi)

Hi El mehdi koraichi​,

Which error message are you referring to? Could you please share a screenshot.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:ankigupta)

Hi Ankit,

I suppose El mehdi koraichi means when user logins with FormLogin, if he fills out a wrong username or password, then it will reports error message in the bottom of the page(see the marking yellow part in my attached snapshot), he wants to know if this error message could be customized. If I am understanding wrong, please correct me.

As far as I know, it cannot be customized and it is probably hard-coded in the Java class.

Please give your suggestions if anybody knows more about this.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:AnnaAn)

Thank you Anna!

@El mehdi koraichi

This error does not exist in the localization token. So, it is Hardcoded as Anna said.

Please open a support case if you want PTC to open an enhancement request for this feature.

Yes that is exactly what i meant.

Top Tags