cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

After updating the Thingworx Studio 1.9.1 unable to login

sv-4
1-Newbie

After updating the Thingworx Studio 1.9.1 unable to login

After updating the Thingworx Studio 1.9.1 unable to log in with the password provided for the pilot program.

5 REPLIES 5
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:sv-4)

Hi Santhosh,

Are you using the ThingWorx Studio Developer portal password or the welcome email password for the Experience server?

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

sv-4
1-Newbie
(To:ankigupta)

Am using the welcome email password for the Experience server provided by the PTC pilot team. Still am getting the same error.

katte
1-Newbie

Santosh, this might be due to file structure not being updated. Please try stopping the Studio app, navigate to the Project location, delete all the directories and files EXCEPT src, css, extensions and app.config files. restart the Studio application. Now try publishing the project.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

I just tested on 1.9.1 (0.1.13.1148) and it works fine for me.

Could you please enter the credentials used on ThingWorx Studio – Unleash your imagination. and see if you still face any issue.

Also, could you please try to update your password on ThingWorx Studio site and try again. Please avoid copy-pasting the password as it may contain white space characters too.

sv-4
1-Newbie
(To:ankigupta)

Yeah i tried both copying and typing, still am unable to connect.

Top Tags